Event Phone: (706) 362-0919
- The Butterfly Fund, an emergency financial assistance program that helps qualified families with rent, utilities, groceries, gasoline, car insurance, medical items not covered by insurance, funeral expenses and much more.
- Books and information for parents when their child is diagnosed, along with print and online newsletters, a website and an email support network.
- Year-round events for local patients, survivors and families.
- Educational scholarships for brain tumor survivors.
- As part of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation – the world’s largest nonprofit funder of childhood brain tumor research – the Georgia Chapter supports research projects to improve treatment options and search for a cure.
Sorry, no vouchers or coupons accepted for fundraisers.
September 23, 2016
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Venue: Snellville Studio
Venue Phone: 706-362-0919
Venue Website: https://www.masterpiecemixerssnellville.com/Address: